AOW Inaugural Social Weekender
September 30 @ 2:00 pm - October 3 @ 2:00 pm
**PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATES 30/09/22- 03/10/22**
Download the booking form HERE
For our first Weekender we’ve opted for the Mercure Telford, over the weekend of Friday 30th September to Monday 3rd October 2022, and there will be a variety of booking options:
· 2 / 3 night options, DB&B, with excursion;
· 2 / 3 night options, DB&B, without excursion;
· 1 night (Saturday) only, DB&B;
· Gala Dinner only.
This is shaping up to be a wonderful weekend with friends:
- Friday 30thSeptember – evening: ‘fun’draising night ……. a gathering with a few games, a quiz, and definitely lots of banter!
- Saturday 1stOctober – morning/afternoon: free time – perhaps enjoy a free coach trip (organised via the Hotel) to Blists Hill Victorian Village, or a wee jaunt out with friends to visit the National Memorial Arboretum, or a wander round Telford, or just chill 😊
- Saturday 1stOctober – evening: Gala Dinner (dress code: smart, comfortable, maybe a bit of bling 😊!)
- Sunday 2ndOctober – free time / head home
A variety of options are available, including 1 / 2 / 3 nights accommodation, Gala Dinner only, etc. The Booking Form is available at the top of this page, or give JustforGroups a ring for more details on booking.
If you stay locally, or plan to stay with friends locally, it would still be great to see you over the course of the weekend. Do book, via JustforGroups for the Gala Dinner, or let the Association Office know if you plan to join us on the Friday evening (so we have an idea of numbers).
There will be a raffle over the weekend too, raising funds for the Association (donations gratefully received for this 😊).
Barbara McGregor and the local Ladies are arranging a WOW (“Wrens Out Walking”) walk up The Wreakin on the Saturday, so keep an eye on the WOW Facebook page for details of this.
It’s sure to be a great fun weekend, a long overdue gathering for many of us and it would be great to see you there.
There will not be a sales table, but if there’s anything members would like brought along, that could potentially be arranged.
Blists Hill Victorian Village
The Wrekin Hill